The Biennial International Conference on Surgical Education and
Training (ICOSET), will be held in Adelaide, Australia from Sunday
7 May to Monday 8 May 2017 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
The mandate of the ICOSET is dedicated to sharing global
developments and innovative approaches in surgical education
through interactive sessions and debates. The conference provides a
special opportunity to meet and network with surgeons, leaders in
surgical education and policy makers from different jurisdictions.
The topics for discussion are:
- Outcomes of Surgical Training
- Selection for Surgical Training
- Preparation for Surgical Training
- In-training Assessments
- Learning about Teams & Teamwork
- Learning Good Professional Behaviours
To register and for more information, please visit the
ICOSET 2017 website.