On this page
• Outline the range of cognitive processes involved in CDM
• Describe and explain the four stages of CDM
• Facilitate decision making in the clinical environment and understand the process behind it
• Improve the ability to make clinical decisions under stress
• Improve the ability to recognise the factors that influence the quality of decision-making
Is this course right for me?
Fellows, International Medical Graduates, Trainees
This is a four hour course delivered face to face by RACS Fellows and invited speakers.
Participants are encouraged to complete the online module before attending the face to face workshop.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
This educational activity has been approved in the College's CPD Program. Fellows who participate can claim 1 point per hour (maximum of 4 points) in Category 3 - Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills. For those with a RACS CPD requirement this activity will be automatically uploaded to your record.
Judgement & Clinical Decision Making