Registrations require a log in.
Nominations for the 2022 Younger Fellows Forum (YFF) will open on 10 September 2021. Applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing no later than January 2022.
The next YFF will be held in Brisbane, Queensland on Friday 29 April - Sunday 1 May 2022.
The following information is required to complete your nomination:
- Proportion of current practice time
- If you have previously attended a YFF
- What you hope to gain by attending the forum
- Indicate any issues pertinent to Younger Fellows that you would like to see discussed
- Provide a brief career profile, for successful applicants will be published in the delegate's handbook
- Provide 3 interesting or unusual things about yourself, for successful applicants this will be used as an icebreaker activity
The Younger Fellows Forum (YFF) is an annual retreat held by RACS, drawing Younger Fellows together to discuss and debate current issues.
The two-and-a-half day forum offers an opportunity to receive acknowledgement and encouragement for your contributions as a younger Fellow, and serves as an avenue for you to have a voice in the College. The next YFF will be held in Brisbane, Queensland on Friday 29 April - Sunday 1 May 2022, prior to the RACS Annual Scientific Congress.
All Fellows within 10 years of obtaining a RACS Fellowship are eligible to nominate.