Typically there are 22 ASSET courses run a year in Australia and New Zealand.
Courses will take place in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Wellington.
Please note some courses scheduled to run in 2021 are listed in course schedule as 'On hold', these courses are still in the process of being confirmed with venues and course faculty. Once courses are confirmed they will be released, please check in regularly for updates.
- Australia - A$3,895.00 (including GST)*
- New Zealand - NZ$4,360.00 (including GST)**
*Australian SET Trainees mandated to complete the course by their specialty boards are exempt from GST. This applies to courses occurring from the year training commences. Australian fees for all other course participants are subject to 10 percent GST.
**Courses conducted in New Zealand will be invoiced in NZ dollars, regardless of residential country of applicant.
Course fee includes
- access to 10 eLearning modules
- suture jig and disposable instruments
- Fundamental Skills for Surgery textbook
- certificate upon completion