On this page
We are excited to announce that registrations for some 2020 courses (September to December) are open.
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is committed to ensuring that participants health and safety is the top priority of running any event, which includes adhering to any local, state, and federal laws, policies and restrictions, both in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the complex evolving nature of these laws and restrictions, RACS may be required to cancel a course at any time leading up to the event.
If you are currently registered for a course from September to December 2020, please wait for advice from the College with information on the status of your course. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Please note, course registration page will be offline on Thursday 30 July from 10am - 12pm AEST.
Candidates are encouraged to register on the course at least six weeks prior to course commencement to ensure adequate preparation. Registrations close three weeks prior to course commencement.
CCrISP® courses with places available
Upcoming CCrISP® 2020 courses with places available:
- CCrISP Wellington NZ 16-18 October (Expressions of interest only)
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide, SA, 27-29 November 2020
How to register
- Visit online registration.
- Log in or create a College account.
- Have your medical registration number on hand (your eligibility to attend is determined by your date of first registration).
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- You may nominate up to six reserve places for courses that are already full.
- Join the Skills Training mailing list to be kept up to date with release dates.
- Cancellations of more than 10 weeks prior to course: 95 per cent refund of course fee.
- Cancellations of less than 10 weeks prior to course: 50 per cent refund of course fee.
- Cancellations of less than six weeks prior to course: No refund of course fee.
This policy also applies should you elect to register on an alternative course within this time frame.
Please note that refunds take approximately 10 business days to process.
Withdrawals and transfers
To withdraw from your allocated course, please complete the withdrawal form. Unfortunately transfers to alternative courses are not possible.
Please view the Skills Training cancelled courses disclaimer (PDF 436.58KB).