There are 68 EMST courses running in 2021 in Australia and New Zealand.
Courses will take place in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Canberra, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Mackay, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tauranga, Wagga Wagga and Wellington.
Please note some courses scheduled to run in 2021 are listed in course schedules as 'On hold', these courses are still in the process of being confirmed with venues and course faculty. Once courses are confirmed they will be released, please check in regularly for updates.
- Provider course - $3,090.00 (including GST)*
- Refresher course - $2,300.00 (including GST)*
New Zealand 2021
- Provider course - $3,455.00 (including GST)**
- Refresher course - $2,575.00 (including GST)**
*Australian SET Trainees mandated to complete the course by their specialty boards are exempt from GST. This applies to courses occurring from the year training commences. Australian fees for all other course participants are subject to 10 per cent GST.
**Courses conducted in New Zealand are invoiced in NZ dollars, regardless of residential country of applicant.
Course fee includes
- course manual: Advanced Trauma Life Support, 10th Edition, American College of Surgeons, 2018
- online resources, including pre-course test
- access to ATLS trauma app
- a certificate upon successful completion