Typically there are 16 TIPS courses run a year in Australia and New Zealand.
Courses will take place in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Christchurch, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Wellington.
Please note some courses scheduled to run in 2022 are listed in the course schedule as 'On hold', these courses are still in the process of being confirmed with venues and course faculty. Once courses are confirmed they will be released for registrations, please check in regularly for updates.
- Trainees - $2,940.00 (Including GST)*
- Non-Trainees - $3,505.00 (including GST)**
- Trainees - NZ$3,285.00 (including GST)***
- Non-Trainees - NZ$3,920.00 (including GST)***
*Trainee fee applies to registrants who are Trainees at the time of booking. Current Australian SET Trainees who are mandated to complete the course by their specialty board are exempt from GST.
**Pre-vocational doctors will be required to pay the non-Trainee fee.
***Courses conducted in New Zealand will be invoiced in NZ dollars, regardless of residential country of applicant.
Course fee includes
- access to online modules and resources
- a certificate upon completion