As of 1 January 2023, all Australian medical practitioners will need to select a CPD home and meet the CPD requirements of that home.
A CPD home is an organisation accredited by the Australian Medical Council (AMC) to provide a CPD program for medical practitioners.
RACS CPD Program PGY3+
The RACS CPD program is open to all Doctors and surgical affiliated practitioners PGY3+ excluding doctors on a training program.
The RACS CPD program offers the following:
- Access to CPD online portal – manage and update your CPD activities, upload documents, access to certificates and transcripts
- CPD Mobile App – CPD in the palm of your hand
- Access online Library resources
- Access online surgical logbook tool – MALT
- RACS publications and newsletter
- Dedicated CPD team to help with all your questions.
There is an annual subscription fee of AU $500 (plus GST). To subscribe to the RACS CPD program, head to the Subscription page.
The CPD Program is based on a continuous cycle of learning with a focus on planning, participation, measuring outcomes, reflection, and change.
Contact our team
For all your CPD enquiries, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9249 1282.