Benefits of using the CPD mobile app
Fellows can now quickly create CPD activities, capture evidence, and manage their learning plan on an easy-to-use, intuitive mobile app. This will provide Fellows with the flexibility and support that they have always wanted while maintaining their surgical standards and complying with the regulatory requirements in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand.
This solution is a supplementary addition to the CPD Online platform.
- With the CPD mobile app, you can manage your CPD from the palm of your hand by completing CPD activities as per your individual Learning Plan.
- Navigate between the previous, current, and the next CPD period
- View your overall progress in terms of percentage and days left
- Define and manage your CPD Learning Plan based on your Area of Practice
- Complete and manage Audit, Education, and Performance Review related activities
- Access help and knowledge articles
- Manage your profile
- Complete and view your progress on Education related activities
- Submit Exemption Requests
- Manage Areas of Practice
- Download the certificate once you’ve successfully completed the requirements for the current CPD period
- View notifications from the CPD team (feature coming soon)
Click here to know more.
How to Access the CPD App
Step 1: Download the App
Scan the QR code or click the link below as per your mobile phone operating system and download the app for free!
Open this quick reference guide on how to get started on the CPD mobile app.
Step 2: Activate your CPD profile
Sign in using your CPD Online portal credentials to access your profile.
Remember to use your RACS Username, i.e., the one ending in @my.surgeons.org
If you’ve not yet activated your RACS Username, please refer to the user guide for detailed steps on how to set up your account.
Step 3: Start creating CPD activities
Start creating activities, accessing your learning plan, and tracking the progress on various competencies with the tap of a finger.
Note: Please allow some time for the initial first-time sync of your profile details and CPD related data and settings. Once done, you can begin entering activities and managing your CPD journey from within the palm of your hand.
Contact for further support
For further assistance, contact the CPD team via: email or call at +61 3 9249 1282