Assoc Prof Andrew Davidson
Associate Professor Davidson is a neurosurgeon at Macquarie University Hospital. His clinical interests include the multidisciplinary management of brain tumours, pituitary and skull base surgery (including minimally invasive and endoscopic surgery), and cerebrovascular surgery. He has been the Neuro-Oncology Tumour Program Lead, and Chair of the Macquarie University Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) since its inception in 2012.
Dr Davidson is an Associate Professor of Neurosurgery with the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Macquarie University. His academic interests include the functional assessment of brain tumour patients, and teaching Evidence-Based Medicine. He has a strong interest in medical education and is an executive committee member of the RACS Academy of Surgical Educators. He is also an active member of the Royal Australian Navy Reserve, and holds the rank of Surgeon Lieutenant Commander, RANR.
- Cranial Tumour
- Cranial Trauma
- Base of Skull
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Neurosurgical Society of Australasia
- Australian Medical Association
- Academy of Surgical Educators
- COGNO - Co-Operative Trials Group for Neuro-Oncology
- Australian Pituitary Foundation
- North American Skull Base Society
- AANS / CNS Section on Tumors
- International Society of Pituitary Surgeons
- MB BS