Dr Yew 'Yew Toh' Wong
Yew Toh qualified from Flinders University in 1995. He trained in general surgery and vascular surgery in the United Kingdom (Yorkshire and East Anglian Deanery) and the USA (Lahey Clinic). He returned to Australia in 2007, and completed two additional vascular surgery fellowships in Adelaide and Perth.
Yew Toh has been a vascular and endovascular surgeon at the Flinders Medical Centre since 2010. He is also a senior lecturer in vascular surgery at the Flinders University. His areas of particular clinical interest are diabetes limb salvage and complex aneurysms surgery.
- Medico Legal
- Peripheral Arterial
- Vascular Access for dialysis and chemotherapy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndromes
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
- Australia and New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgery
- International Society of Vascular Surgery
- Flinders University
- Newcastle University