On this page
Posters for your workplace
Show your support for our work by displaying one of our posters at your offices, rooms and hospitals.
PowerPoint template for presentations
Here is a powerpoint template you can use for presentations.
Download a template (PPTX 911.16KB)
You can also give a presentation to others and spread the word about what we are doing to build respect and improve patient safety. Get the latest version of this presentation from your RACS regional office.
Images for your websites and social media
We have created these web-friendly images for you to use to help us promote our work.
Think about using them on your website homepages and across your other digital channels.
Use the 'Let's Operate With Respect' logo
Members can click on the links below to download them to your device. You can use these logos on any presentations or papers you do.
Download logo images - PNG (PNG 224.62KB)or JPG (JPG 574.52KB)
Signature block for your email
Help us to spread the word about our Let's Operate With Respect work by attaching this image to your signature block.
Download signature block (PNG 67.5KB)
How to attach the signature block (example is for Outlook):
- Download the signature block above and save it to your desktop/device.
- Open a new message in email. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
- Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature - your name, phone numbers, address.
- To add the image you have just downloaded, click where you want this image to appear (usually below your details), and then do any of the following:
- Click Picture, browse to the image that you have just saved on your desktop, click to select it, and then click OK.
When we see unacceptable behaviour, it's up to us to call it out. If you'd like to get involved in the 'Let's Operate With Respect' initiative you can
- do the eLearning online module and help make sure your colleagues do it too
- do the Foundation Skills for Surgical Educators (FSSE) course. It is mandatory if you teach or train SET trainees or supervise IMGs.
- contact your state manager or committee, to learn more about what you can do, including:
- posters in your workplace
- arranging local FSSE courses for you and your colleagues. FSSE will teach you how to be a better educator and give effective feedback
- taking part in the Operating with Respect (OWR) one-day course. The OWR course aims to create a safer, more respectful workplace by building respect, building resilience and speaking up.
If you would like to talk about an existing or new concern or complaint please contact the RACS Complaints Hotline.