In This Section
RACS NSW publishes a biannual newsletter for medical students and junior doctors interested in a career in surgery.
RACS NSW also regularly provides e-news updates to prevocational subscribers about immediate issues of interest.
- 20 August 2020 – Free webinar with Dr Nick Coatsworth and others, and last chance to enter NSW Medical Student Award
- 30 July 2020 – RACS NSW Medical Student Award and Essay Competition
- 27 July 2020 – Last chance to assist Black Dog Institute assess new mental health app - Shift
- 23 July 2020 – PPE/TGA RACS NSW webinar Friday 31 July 3 pm
- 9 July 2020 – Registrations open for GSSE exam 4-5 November
- 8 July 2020 – RACS July and August webinars
- 28 May 2020 – Webinar tonight about impact of COVID-19 on SET and update about exams/scholarships
- 18 May 2020 – Upcoming webinar about impact of COVID-19 on SET
- 7 May 2020 – HETI Surgical Skills online modules
- 23 April 2020 – RACS NSW COVID-19 update