2023 | Volume 24 | Issue 6
Thank you for your support and dedication to the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS).
Your annual subscription renewal fee is due by 1 January 2024. As previously communicated to you, there will be a 25 per cent increase in the annual subscription. You can choose to make a one-off payment for the whole amount or opt for convenient quarterly payments, charged to your nominated card. A nominal five per cent surcharge will be applied to the installment subscription fees. If you elect to pay by installments, please go online to your Portfolio to make the change on or before 12 January 2024.
The annual subscription empowers you to tangible member benefits:
• use of the post nominal Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
• a structured continuing professional development program that is quality assured and supports safe practice
• most courses are free or at a nominal charge to Fellows
• access to events like the RACS Annual Scientific Congress and meetings
• micro-learning activities and webinars on key surgical issues
• networking opportunities with the surgical fraternity
• access to latest surgical research and information with subscriptions to RACS publications
• access to the RACS library collections, services and research assistance
• mortality audits that monitor surgical safety and addresses process errors
• surgical scholarships and grants for research
• advocacy, commitment to professional standards, and involvement with education.
Renewing your Fellowship also signifies your commitment to RACS Code of Conduct and the Fellowship Pledge—upholding profession excellence.
If you have any questions regarding your subscription or eligibility for concession fees, please email us on: email@example.com or call us on +61 3 9276 7439.