Policy and guideline
Before applying, please refer to the:- Learning and Development grant policy
- Grant guideline (PDF 44.37KB)
Who can apply?
The applicant must be a current CCriSP Coordinator who has:
- Coordinated a minimum of three courses (excludes courses coordinated under supervision during the training process)
- Coordinated a course within the last 12 months
- Must not have received a CCrISP Coordinator or Professional Assistance grant in the last two years
- Attendance at an approved trauma education program or conference
- Observe a CCrISP instructor course within Australia or Aotearoa New Zealand
- Attendance at an external course to enhance required skills
- Another professional development activity related to CCrISP
Your application is to include:
- your career and employment details
- a summary of your relevant experience and how the grant will help contribute towards your professional development relating to CCrISP
- proposed costs
- name and correct email addresses for two referees (recommenders) who will then receive an invitation to view parts of your online application and provide a recommendation
Selection and awardingSelection is based upon:
- the relevance of the application to trauma or acute surgical care education
- efficient utilisation of the available funds
- the personal and professional development benefits which may be realised
The selection committee is comprised of RACS Skills Training Department Manager and National Nurse Coordinator
- payment is made directly to the recipient by 1 March in the scholarship year (following receipt of a valid invoice)
To applyApplication is via the Scholarships and Grants Program online platform, RACS Unlock, hosted by Survey Monkey Apply.
You may register as an applicant on RACS Unlock at any time, however applications will not display on your dashboard until the Scholarships and Grants Program application opening date in April. There is no need to re-register if you already have a RACS Unlock registration.
Please note: emailed applications are not accepted.
Visit RACS Unlock