In This Section
RACS functions and delivers its services at a binational, national and state/territory level.
Our state, territory and Aotearoa New Zealand offices are responsible for a range of activities, each playing a vital role by:
- being the voice of the College in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand;
- maintaining strong relationships with Departments of Health/Ministry of Health;
- advocating on issues of importance to the College;
- maintaining strong relationships with hospitals and relevant health organisations;
- being the first port of call for local Fellows, Trainees and International Medical Graduates;
- communicating regularly with the local membership;
- providing educational opportunities to local Fellows, Trainees and International Medical Graduates;
- coordinating College activities such as examinations and workshops held in the region;
- recognising the contributions of local Fellows.