Dr Ahmad Badran
Ahmad is a highly skilled and accomplished Melbourne-based Neurosurgeon who provides comprehensive neurosurgical services that cover both adults and children. He is a dual-certified surgeon holding the prestigious fellowships of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS-SN) as well as the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS).
Ahmad is a member of the Neurosurgical S of Australasia (NSA). He works as a Consultant Neurosurgeon at Monash Medical Centre and Monash Children’s Hospital. Also, he sees patients privately at Clayton, Mulgrave, Moorabin, Wantirna, Warragul and Traralgon.
After completing his Neurosurgical Training, Ahmad furthered his experience with advanced training and multiple subspecialty fellowships. Throughout his journey, he worked at multiple centres of excellence throughout Australia including Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Royal Perth Hospital, Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital, Macquarie University Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre, and Queensland Children’s Hospital.
- Cranial Tumour
- Cranial Trauma
- Base of Skull
- Degenerative Spine Disorders
- Spine Tumour
- Peripheral Nerve Decompression
- The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- The neurosurgical Sosciety of Australasia
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS-SN)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)