Associate Professor Richard Gallagher
A/Prof Gallagher is a Head and Neck Surgeon managing malignant and benign disease. He is the Director of Cancer Services, St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney and also the Director of the Head and Neck Service.
A/Prof Gallagher has expertise in minimally invasive surgery of the head and neck. He is Australia's highest volume individual da Vinci Trans Oral Robotic Surgeon (TORS), having performed Tansoral Robotic Surgery (TORS) since 2011. He also has extensive experience in the endoscopic and open management of tracheal stenosis and tumours.
- Surgical Oncology
- A/Prof Gallagher is the past Board Chair
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- at the College of Surgeons
- He is also a past Board Examiner for his specialty
- A/Prof Gallagher was previously on the Editorial Board of the ANZ Journal of Surgery