Assoc Prof Andrew 'Craig' Lynch
Craig is a Colorectal Surgeon practicing at the Sydney Adventist Hospital in Sydney and the Epworth Hospital in Melbourne.
He has extensive experience managing Colorectal Cancer, in particular using a minimally invasive approach with both laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
He is an Associate Professor at the University of Melbourne, completing his General Surgical Fellowship in New Zealand, with post-fellowship training at the Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, and St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne. He is a Fellow of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and NZ and International Fellow of the American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons
He is committed to providing his patients with compassionate care of the highest quality
- Surgical Oncology
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSSANZ)
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS)
- International Spinal Cord Society (ISCoS)
- Australian and NZ Conjoint Committee of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Society of Robotic Surgery
- European Association for Transluminal Surgery
- Fellow of the Colorectal Surgery Society of Australia and New Zealand
- International Fellow American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons
- Masters of Medical Science (Otago)