Dr Bryan Mendelson
Dr Mendelson is in private practice at The Centre for Facial Plastic Surgery in Melbourne Australia. He graduated from Monash University Medical School, Melbourne, and Interned at the Alfred Hospital Melbourne, then became a Demonstrator in Anatomy at Monash University for a year.
In 1971 he moved to the USA to train in general surgery and plastic surgery at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota for six years and is certified by the American Board of Surgery and The American Board of Plastic Surgery. There followed a fellowship at the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in New York under Doctors Converse, Rees, Aston and others.
Dr Mendelson is a founding member and Head of the Faculty of the Melbourne Advanced Facial Anatomy Course (MAFAC). www.mafac.com.au, which has conducted more than 14 Cadaver Dissection Courses in Australia and the USA.
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (1978)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (1983)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Diplomate (1978)
- American Board of Surgery, Diplomate (1976)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (1974)