Dr Hamid Hajian
Dr Hajian is a Sydney-based vascular and endovascular surgeon. He is a member of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons and the Australia and New Zealand Society for Vascular Surgery.
Dr Hajian also has a PhD in vascular tissue engineering and designing new generations of biomaterials from the University of Sydney. He won the best trainee Research Prize in Australia and New Zealand during his training in 2016.
Hamid has a special interest in providing minimally invasive interventions for patients with peripheral vascular disease, varicose veins, aneurysms and those who need access surgery for dialysis or chemotherapy.
- Peripheral Arterial
- Vascular Access for dialysis and chemotherapy
- The University of Sydney
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- ANZ Society of Vascular Surgery
- Medical Doctorate
- Doctorate of Philosophy (The University of Sydney)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon)