Dr Kirstie MacGill
I completed FRACS (plastic and reconstructive surgery) in 1992. Then travelled and did post-graduate fellowships in reconstruction, burns and paediatric plastic surgery. I am currently appointed to the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Childrens Hospital and Box Hill Hospital as a VMO. I have held administrative positions, including Head of Plastic surgery Unit at Box Hill Hospital and Director of Juior Surgical Trainng at RMH.
I have experience in a broad range of general reconstructive surgery, including hands, breasts and skin cancer. I am particulary interested in plastic surgery problems in children including burns scarring, breast issues in boys and girls and cleft lip and palate.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australasian Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- ANZ Head and Neck Society
- Academy of Surgical Educators
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons: Examiner in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Melbourne University