Dr Matthew Starr
Dr Matthew Starr is an Australian and internationally trained Specialist Plastic Surgeon. Dr Starr grew up in Wollongong and is the only Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who has exclusively dedicated himself to serving the Illawarra, Shoalhaven and South Coast regions.
Dr Starr successfully completed Postgraduate Fellowships at the internationally renowned Great Ormond Street and Royal Marsden Hospitals. During the course of these fellowships, Dr Starr was honoured to be appointed as the inaugural Senior Plastic Surgery Microvascular Fellow at The Royal Marsden, and as a Consultant Paediatric Plastic Surgeon at Great Ormond Street hospitals respectively. He has since returned home to settle in the Illawarra and provide a specialist Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery service to its community with appointments in both the public and private systems.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Medical Association
- Fellow Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Arts