Dr Michael Coroneos
Dr Michael Coroneos is a senior Brisbane based neurosurgeon who graduated MB BS ( 1st Class Honours,University of Queensland in 1980).He obtained FRACS in 1988 after training at both 'sides of the river' Princess Alexandra ,Royal Brisbane and Royal Childrens' hospitals in Brisbane. He was supervising and senior registrar in Edinburgh 1988/1989.
His medical and medicolegal qualifications include : Master CIME (AMA 4,5 & 6), MB BS(1st Class Honours,UQ,1980), FRACS, FRCS(EDIN)SN, FRCS(ENG), FRCS(IRE), FRCS(GLASG), FRCS(IRE), FACS (USA), FWAMS( World Academy Medical Sciences).
His main office is Suite 73, Silverton Place, 101 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane and he also consults at Sunnybank Private Hospital Consulting Suites Building , Level 1 and operates at Sunnybank Private Hospital where he is Senior Member Medical Advisory, Credentialing and Patient Care Committees ( both as former Chairman of all committees and current senior Member).
He is :(i) Master Certified Medical Examiner ( Master CIME ) AMA 4,5 and 6 by examination by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME).
(ii) Exam accredited IME /PI assessor with WCQ and WC NSW (SIRA).
(iii) Honoray Adjunct Associate Professor.
(iv) Academy Professor Neurosurgery ( World Academy Medical Sciences)
(v) Senior Neurosurgeon-RACS
(vi) Clinical Examiner RACS
(vii) ASSET instructor RACS
(viii) QASM 1st and 2nd Line Mortality Assessor RACS
(ix) Senior VMO Neurosurgery Sunnybank Private Hospital, Brisbane
(x) Examiner Bond University Medical School
Appointments for Silverton City office 07-38319511( Mon,Wed and Thur) and Sunnybank Hospital Clinic 07-33441440 Monday to Friday.
- Medico Legal
- Degenerative Spine Disorders
- Spine Trauma
- Spine Tumour
- Peripheral Nerve Decompression
- Neurosurgical Society Queensland- Member
- Neurosurgical Society Australasia-Member
- Master Certified Medical Examiner AMA 4,5 and 6
- Fellow RACS
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons Edinburgh(Surgical Neurology)
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons England
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons Glasgow
- Fellow Royal College Surgeons Ireland
- Fellow World Academy Medical Sciences
- Bachelor Medicine and Surgery, University Qld, 1st Class Honours, 1980