Dr Nicholas Ngui
Dr Nicholas Ngui is a well respected and experienced surgeon who is commmitted to providing quality care for all of his patients.
Dr Nicholas Ngui provides the following services:
- Multidisciplinary breast cancer management.
- Oncoplastic/reconstructive breast cancer surgery e.g. breast reduction mammoplasty, implant based reconstruction, mastopexy.
- Thyroid & parathyroid surgery
- Elective and emergency general surgery
- Benign breast disease management
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery (e.g. Hernias, Gallstones)
- Workcover surgery for Hernias
- Colonoscopy and endoscopy
Dr Nicholas Ngui operates at the following hospitals:
- Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Mt Druitt & Blacktown Hospital
Areas of Practice
- Surgical Oncology
- Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member of BreastSurgANZ
- The University of New South Wales