Dr Sebastianus Kwon
Dr Sebastianus Kwon is a General and Oesophago-gastric surgeon who graduated from University of New South Wales in 2000 and obtained his fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2009.
Dr Kwon is an accredited member of Australia & New Zealand Gastro Oesophageal Surgery Association, having gained extensive sub-specialist training in the management of benign and malignant oesophago-gastric conditions, both in Australia and abroad.
Dr Kwon is passionate about providing excellent care through quality consultation and individualised treatment based on the latest research and evidence.
Dr Kwon is the current President of Korean Australian Medical Society (from 2017). He is a father of 5 and enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, swimming and fishing.
Dr Kwon works solely in the private sector and is accredited at Norwest Private, Nepean Private, Lakeview Private and Minchinbury Community Hospitals.
His expertise and interest include: gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, Barrett’s oesophagus, oesophageal and gastric cancers, gallstones, hernias, gastroscopy and colonoscopy, and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr Kwon provides No Gap Endoscopy and Known Gap Surgery (for all patients).
Dr Sebastianus Kwon's consulting rooms are located at:
- Baulkham Hills: Suite 113, Level 1, 25-27 Solent Cct, Macarthur Point Building
- Penrith: Suite 3, Nepean Private Specialist Centre, 1A Barber Ave, Kingswood
- Rooty Hill: Minchinbury Community Hospital, 120 Rupertswood Road
- Eastwood: Suite 101, Level 1, 2 Rowe St
For all appointments: please call 1800 001 497
Fax number: 1800 002 497
- Upper Gastrointestinal-Hepatopancreatobiliary
- ANZGOSA (ANZ Gastro Oesophageal Surgeons Association)
- ANZMOSS (ANZ Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Society