Mr Franko Sardelic
I am a general surgeon living in Tamworth. My areas of specialty interest are breast , thyroid, melanoma, and head and neck surgery.
The majority of my practice is looking after patients with breast cancer. For these patients I am able to offer hookwire localisation, breast conserving surgery, sentinel node biopsy, mastectomy and axillary clearance. I am also able to offer breast reconstruction using tissue expanders and implants.
I also see a large number of patients with thyroid and parathyroid problems.
As a general surgeon living in a rural area, I have expertise in a wide range of areas, including hernia, bowel and gallbladder surgery.
I also take delight in seeing children with simple surgical problems.
- Skin Melanoma
- Member of RACS (Breast /General/Rural Section)
- Member of General Surgeons of Australia
- Member of Breast SurgANZ
- Member of the Australasian Society of Breast Disease
- Member of the Australian Medical Association
- Member / Investigator of the ANZ Breast Cancer Trials Group
- BreastSCreen NSW Hunter New England Medical Director Northern Section