Mr Jason Lambley
Dr Lambley’s exposure to breast surgery early in his postgraduate training, combined with encouragement from enthusiastic mentors, led to his special interest in breast and endocrine surgery.
He completed his undergraduate training at The University of Queensland and postgraduate surgical training at various hospitals throughout Queensland, including breast surgery units in Cairns, Townsville and Gold Coast hospitals. This was followed by post-fellowship training in breast and endocrine surgery at Mater Adult Hospital .
Dr Lambley consults from rooms at Mater Private Hospital Redland , Mater Private Breast Cancer Centre and Mater Hospital Brisbane Specialist Clinics. Dr Lambley also holds an appointment at BreastScreen Queensland.
Dr Jason Lambley is a member of Mater Private Breast Cancer Centre.
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- - senior instructor Australian and New Zealand Surgical Skills Education and Training (ASSET) course
- Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand (BreastSurgANZ)
- Breast Surgery International
- International Society of Surgery
- Clinical Oncological Society of Australia
- Australia and New Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group
- Australian Medical Association
- The American Society of Breast Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (University of Queensland)