Mr John Lancaster
I have undergone surgical training to Post Fellowship standard in the UK prior to undertaking a Research Fellowship for two years at the University of Bristol. SInce moving to Australia in 1989 I undertook 3 years of Advanced Surgical Training and qualified as a Specialist General Surgeon in 1993. I have partcipated in the growth of laparoscopic abdominal surgery and have a special interest in laparoscopic colo-rectal surgery.
I have setup 5 previous endoscopy units and am currently owner and Director of Noosa Surgical & Endoscopy Centre. I have a particular interest in Interventional as well as Diagnostic colonoscopy & gastroscopy and am trained and practice ESD and EMR (Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection & Enbdoscopic Mucosal Resection). I also have an interest in establishing and maintaining high quality colonoscopy and have undergone training as a colonoscopy trainer.
- Surgical Oncology
- Fellow Australasian College Surgeons
- Clinical Examiner (SET) Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member of GastroEnterological Society Australia - GESA
- Senior Instructor ASSET course
- Fellow Royal COllege Surgeons of England
- Bachelor Medicine & Surgery Bristol
- Fellow Royal Australasian College SUrgery