Mr Nicholas Lotz
Dr Lotz is an Australian trained Plastic Surgeon who specialises in skin cancer surgery, ear reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the face and breast. He was the first Australian Plastic Surgeon to undertake further formal training in cranio-maxillo-facial surgery. He completed a year in France following his training where he studied external ear reconstruction and facial reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He has previously been both the NSW and National CHairman of Plastic Surgery training, and represented Plastic Surgery through ASPS and the Foundation for Plastic Surgery. His rooms are located in Mosman.
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Auricular Reconstruction