Dr Neil Price
Neil Price is a paediatric surgeon who specialises in paediatric urology. Dr Price is the Clinical Director of Paediatric Urology at Monash Children's hospital.
Dr Price completed his FRACS training in New Zealand and Australia prior to a period of Paediatric Urology specialist training at the Birmingham Children's Hospital in the United Kingdom.
Dr Price's clinical interests are in the range of paediatric urology including congenital disorders, bladder dysfunction, and hypospadias. He performs a broad range of surgical procedures including reconstructive urology, cystoscopy and minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery.
In addition to clinical interests Dr Price is active in a variety of education roles with in the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and is an adjunct Associate Professor with Monash University.
- Paediatric Urology
- FRACS Paediatric Surgery
- Australia and New Zealand Association of Paediatric Surgery ANZAPS
- Urology Society of Australia and New Zealand USANZ -Associate Member
- International Child Continence Society
- Academy of Surgical Educators (RACS)
- Diploma of Child Health
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery