Dr Neil Price
Neil Price is a paediatric surgeon who specialises in paediatric urology and general paediatric surgery.
Mr Price completed his FRACS training in New Zealand and Australia prior to a period of Paediatric Urology specialist training at the Birmingham Children's Hospital in the United Kingdom.
Mr Price's clinical interests are in the range of paediatric urology including congenital disorders, bladder dysfunction, and hypospadias, in addition to general paediatric surgery and neonatal surgery. He performs a broad range of surgical procedures including reconstructive urology, cystoscopy and minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery.
In addition to clinical interests Mr Price is involved in medical education as a Professional Teaching Fellow in the Dept of Paediatrics at the University of Auckland, and as the New Zealand representative on the RACS Board of Paediatric Surgical Training.
- Paediatric Urology
- FRACS Paediatric Surgery
- Australia and New Zealand Association of Paediatric Surgery ANZAPS
- Urology Society of Australia and New Zealand USANZ -Associate Member
- New Zealand Society of Paediatric Surgeons
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand PSNZ
- International Child Continence Society
- Academy of Surgical Educators (RACS)
- Diploma of Child Health
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery