Prof Peter Cosman
Professor Peter Cosman specialises in surgery of the upper gastrointestinal tract, including the oesophagus, stomach, liver, and pancreas. He has a clinical and research interest in upper gastrointestinal tract cancer and the management of obesity. He also focuses on treatments for complex abdominal wall hernias, including robotic surgical techniques.
Prof Cosman assesses patients in Sydney and Wollongong, and will undertake to see urgent patients within 48 to 72 hours.
- Upper Gastrointestinal-Hepatopancreatobiliary
- Surgical Oncology
- General Surgeons Australia
- ANZ Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Association
- ANZ Gastro-Oesophageal Surgical Association
- University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons