Dr Robert Campbell
Rob Campbell is a Australian trained Neurosurgeon offering consultancy and surgical care for both adults and children including tumour surgery, pituitary surgery, surgery for epilepsya nd craniofacial conditions treatment for trigeminal neuralgia and hydrocephalus.
He completed an advanced fellowship year in the United Kingdom in Paediatric Neurosurgery, Craniofacial Surgery and Epilepsy surgery. before returning to complete a further year as a Senior fellow in adult surgery at The Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane .
He has been active in introducing advanced navigation and robotic systems for use in Neurosurgery in Brisbane .He Has wide ranging research intrests.
He is the current Director of Neurosurgery at the Qyueensland Childrens Hospital as well as Senior Visting Specialist at the Mater Health Service in Brisbane.
- Cranial Trauma
- Degenerative Spine Disorders
- Spinal Cord
- Peripheral Nerve Decompression
- Neurosurgical Society of Australasia
- Queensland Neurosurgical Society
- International Society of Pediatric Neurosurgeons
- Australian Medical Association
- The Australian & New Zealand Society of Craniotomy Maxillo FacialSurgeons
- Asian Surgical Association