Dr Simon Vun
Dr Simon Vun is trained in minimally invasive techniques and open surgery for the full spectrum of arterial and venous diseases. His specialist training allows him to combine these treatment options in a hybrid approach to provide comprehensive vascular care.
Dr Vun also has a special interest in renal access/fistula surgery, and the minimally invasive treatment of varicose vein disease.
Dr Vun completed his advanced surgical training in Adelaide, Sydney, and New Zealand and continues to be involved academically as a surgical skills instructor for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Peripheral Arterial
- Vascular Access for dialysis and chemotherapy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndromes
- ANZ Society for Vascular Surgery
- Nationally board-certified with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons