Dr Thomas Treseder
Thomas is an orthopaedic surgeon who practices in Parkville, Melbourne. He specialises in upper limb conditions and trauma surgery and works at Royal Melbourne Hospital and Melbourne Private Hospital. He is the Director of Training for the Australian Orthopaedic Association, an educator for the University of Melbourne Medical School and actively involved in clinical research both locally and internationally.
- Royal Australiasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- University of Melbourne
- European Shoulder and Elbow Society
- European Wrist Arthroscopy Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery