Mr Walter Flapper
Dr Flapper completed his medical degree at the University of Auckland in 1998. He subsequently trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery, gaining his FRACS in 2008. Following this, Dr Flapper completed a post fellowship training program in craniomaxillofacial surgery, during which he was a fellow at the Australian Craniofacial Unit in Adelaide and the Oxford Craniofacial Unit in the United Kingdom. He returned to Adelaide and took up a consultant post at Cleft and Craniofacial South Australia (formerly the Australian Craniofacial Unit) in Adelaide in 2010 where he remains as a senior consultant.
Dr Flapper also has a private practice at The Adelaide Craniofacial Centre, 226 Melbourne St, North Adelaide. He also conducts regular outreach clinics in the Riverland, Darwin, Alice Springs, Sydney and Tasmania as well as travelling to Indonesia for humanitarian work.
- Medico Legal
- Skin Cancer-Melanoma
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (International Member)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeons
- Asian Pacific Craniofacial Association
- International Society for Craniofacial Surgery
- MacQuarie University
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons