Value$6,500 (to be split amongst successful applicants)
The distribution of the available funds is determined by the selection panel subject to the merits of the application/s received and in consideration of providing equal opportunity for each Specialty Court. A maximum of $10,000 may be awarded per grant.
The selection panel is comprised of:
- Chair and deputy chair of the Court of Examiners
- A Senior Examiner who is from a specialty other than that of the applicant
- Manager, Examinations (observer)
- Executive General Manager, Education or delegate (observer)
All applications by a member of the Executive of the Court of Examiners will be assessed by two members of the Education board.
Panel members must be current members of the Full Court.
Who can apply?
The applicant must be a current EMST Coordinator who has:
- Coordinated a minimum of three courses (excludes courses coordinated under supervision during the training process)
- Coordinated a course within the last 12 months
- Must not have received a EMST Coordinator or Professional Assistance grant in the last two years
How to apply
- Applications are received online through the RACS Unlock program
- The applicant is to provide a summary of their relevant experience and describe how the grant will help contribute towards their professional development relating to CCrISP
The recipient must provide a report detailing learning experiences from activity undertaken. These reports will be requested by RACS according to the program timeline and a copy sent to the stakeholders to be submitted to the relevant course committee meeting. The report will also be reviewed by the ANZ Scholarship and Grant Committee (ANZSGC)
Conditions and application