Policy and guidelineUpon completion of the grant year, the recipient is required to provide an activity report as requested by the Scholarship and Grant team.
Please also refer to the:
- Learning and Development grant policy
- Grant guideline (PDF 314.52KB)
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this grant, you need to be a RACS Fellow or SET Trainee.
FRACS applicants, SET applicants and Specialist International Medical Graduates (SIMGs on the pathway to RACS Fellowship) may apply for this grant.
Value$10,000 (up to two)
Your application is to include:
- your career and employment details
- your activity proposal including: how your activity will benefit your professional development; and contribute to improving Australian and/or Aotearoa New Zealand surgical standards and knowledge base
- the expected outcomes of your activity
- proposed costs
- name and correct email addresses for two referees (recommenders) who will then receive an invitation to view parts of your online application and provide a recommendation.
Selection and awarding
Selection is via the written application.
The selection panel is comprised of representatives of the ANZ Scholarship and Grant Committee (ANZSGC).
- payment is made directly to the recipient by 1 March in the scholarship year (following receipt of a valid invoice)
To applyApplication is via the Scholarships and Grants Program online platform, RACS Unlock, hosted by Survey Monkey Apply.
You may register as an applicant on RACS Unlock at any time, however applications will not display on your dashboard until the Scholarships and Grants Program application opening date in April. There is no need to re-register if you already have a RACS Unlock registration.
Please note: emailed applications are not accepted.
Visit RACS Unlock