Conditions, policy and guideline
Who can apply?
Applications are open to RACS members and non-RACS members who hold current senior instructor or director status in one of the following RACS programs: ASSET, CCrRISP®, CLEAR, EMST, OWR or TIPS.
Your application is to include:
- your career and employment details
- your activity proposal including: how your activity will benefit your professional development; and contribute to improving Australian and/or Aotearoa New Zealand surgical standards and knowledge base
- the expected outcomes of your activity
- proposed costs
- name and email addresses for two referees (recommenders) who will then receive an invitation to view parts of your online application and provide a recommendation.
Selection and awarding
Selection is via written application.
The selection panel is comprised of members of the Prevocational and Skills Education Committee (PSEC) and the RACS education department.
- payment is made directly to the recipient by 1 March in the grant year (following receipt of a valid invoice)
To applyApplication is via the Scholarships and Grants Program online platform, RACS Unlock, hosted by Survey Monkey Apply.
You may register as an applicant on RACS Unlock at any time, however applications will not display on your dashboard until the Scholarships and Grants Program application opening date in April. There is no need to re-register if you already have a RACS Unlock registration.
Please note: emailed applications are not accepted.
Follow this link to RACS Unlock