Who can apply?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to be a RACS Fellow, Specialist International Medical Graduate (SIMG) or SET Trainee.
Recipients can receive this grant up to four times – this need not be consecutive.
Value$10,000 (up to four grants)
Your activity needs to be a small clinical research project or the grant may fund the purchase of equipment needed to undertake a research project.
Any equipment purchase is to remain the property of the institution upon project completion.
ApplicationYour application is to include:
- your career and employment details
- your research proposal including: your project aim and research questions; research objectives; scientific literature references; research design; participants; data analysis; limitations and assumptions.
- a list of your five most important publications, along with an upload of the cover page of each that clearly shows all authors (optional)
- a list of your five most important conference presentations (optional)
- proposed budget
SelectionSelection is assessed via the written application only. The selection panel is comprised of representatives of the ANZ Scholarship and Grant Committee.
PaymentThis grant funding consists of departmental payment only. The grant will be paid to the nominated institution or department upon receipt of the invoice when requested.
Applications for 2023 activity are closed.
Before applying, please read:
- general information on the Scholarships and Grants Program
- program conditions and recipient obligations
- conditions (PDF 372.76KB) specific to this opportunity as stated on this page.