Online event disclaimer
By registering for and logging on to a RACS online event, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Where personal information is disclosed by the participant to RACS, RACS shall only use that personal information in accordance with the RACS Privacy of Personal Information Policy.
2. The participant should be aware that any information disclosed by them as part of the webinar may be seen, heard or read by the other participants.
3. RACS, speakers or any third party presenting an online event, retain their respective intellectual property rights in relation to the content provided, or forming part of, the online event.
4. The participant will not, without the prior written permission of RACS, copy, record, reproduce, photograph or display the online event or any part thereof.
5. RACS may record the online event including any input from the participant(s) during the online event.
6. The statements, analysis, opinions and conclusions speakers or other third parties in the online event are those of the speakers or other third parties and may not represent the views of RACS.
7. The online event may include links to other resources and websites. These links do not signify that RACS endorses or makes any representation or claim regarding the resources or websites.
8. The information provided in the online event is for general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time and without notice. Although RACS believes that all information provided in connection with the online event is accurate at the time of the event, RACS does not make any warranty, express or implied, and specifically disclaims any legal liability or responsibility of the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and makes no representation that its use would not infringe upon privately owned rights.
9. The presentation of any material or information by a speaker or third party regarding any specific opinion, product, process or service, item or organisation does not constitute or imply RACS’ endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, product, process or service.