On this page
Orthopaedic Registrar - Unaccredited (Shepparton)
1 July 2020
Orthopaedic Registrar – Unaccredited
Orthopaedic Registrar – Unaccredited
Goulburn Valley Health
Permanent Part Time
Salary Range - $51 - $80 per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
We are seeking a Orthopaedic Registrart to join our team on a Fixed Term Full Time or Part Time basis. 2.7FTE x Positions Available
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Medical Officer
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage change and work in a team environment
- Requirements for the Unaccredited Surgical Registrar posts will be a minimum of PGY3/4 experience and completion of the Basic Surgical Science Examination
Please contact Amy Dainton on 03 5832 2298 or email@example.com
To apply please visit www.gvhealth.org.au
Applications close 24/07/2020
Director General Surgery (Monash)
23 June 2020
Director General Surgery
Director General Surgery, Dandenong & Casey Hospitals
- Part Time Permanent (35 hours per fortnight)
- Make your mark; deliver exceptional care in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Contribute to a broad multidisciplinary team as you deliver holistic patient and family centred care
- Access research opportunities through relationships with Monash University
We are looking for a suitably experienced Director of General Surgery to take up a permanent part time position providing clinical executive leadership and surgical services across the Monash Dandenong and Monash Casey sites.
The Director, as a part of the Surgical and Interventional Services Program, leads and manages the surgical clinical services at these sites to enable high quality, contemporary services, integrated within the clinical services framework. Liaison and coordination with other clinical departments is critical as is ongoing service development research and teaching, to provide for a sustainable service.
Please note, applications will be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
Colorectal Fellow (Malvern)
15 June 2020
Cabrini Monash University Department of Surgery
Full Time, 12 month appointment, commencing 1st February 2021
Cabrini is a large not for profit healthcare organisation with over 800 beds in seven clinical campuses across the continuum of care.
The Cabrini Monash University Department of Surgery focuses on performing high quality clinical and basic science research with an emphasis on answering clinically important questions that can be translated into better quality patient care and outcomes.
The Cabrini Colorectal Specialty Group is involved with high volume and high quality colorectal surgery including significant numbers of robotic and laparoscopic colorectal resections, transanal surgery, anorectal physiology and the full spectrum of benign diseases.
An opportunity is now available for a motivated and enthusiastic professional with relevant experience to join our team and assist, under supervision, in the management of colorectal inpatients and participate in the clinical and translational research program. There is the option of pursuing a Masters of Surgery through Monash University, supported by the department with a suitable and passionate individual.
Applicants ideally should hold a Fellowship in General Surgery of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons or equivalent, and be committed to a year of dedicated colorectal training and research. Attainment of Australian medical registration is essential.
Requirements of the role:
- Registered Medical Practitioner with relevant experience, FRACS or equivalent highly recommended
- Responsible for the clinical management of colorectal inpatients and emergencies as directed and supervised by the colorectal surgeons
- Participation in colorectal audit activities
- Participation in the Cabrini Monash University Department of Surgery research program
- Participation in the Cabrini undergraduate teaching program
- Candidate needs to be eligible for AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
Enquiries to: Mr Raymond Yap/ Donna Li