On this page
Registrar - Orthopaedic Surgery (Bunbury)
8 September 2021
Bunbury Health Campus, South West Region
Seeking applications for Registrar Service orthopaedic Surgery positions at Bunbury Health Campus, for 12 months fixed term full time and commencing February 2022.
The Role: The two positions are suitable for enthusiastic applicants interested in improving their orthopaedic skills under direct supervision and for those interested in applying for a position in the Orthopaedic Training Program. The successful applicants will gain a minimum of 12 months quality orthopaedic experience working alongside 2 Orthopaedic Trainees and 6 Orthopaedic Consultant Surgeons.
Applicants must be eligible for registration with APHRA. Applicants with at least one previous year of Orthopaedic Registrar experience from Australia or a comparable country.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the clinical care of patients under the supervision of senior medical staff including:
- attending to patients in order of medical urgency.
- taking history of full medical examinations of new admissions and arranging appropriate investigations and assisting with medical procedures as required.
- managing medical conditions according to acceptable clinical standards under supervision of consultants.
- collaborating with other Medical, Nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members to facilitate patient
management and communication with family, outside medical practitioners, and/or community services concerning patient management.
Remuneration: Registrar Year 1-7, $131,299 to $175,977 pa (includes base salary $110,678 to $151,479 pa, professional Development allowance $10,107 pa and 9.50% employer contributed Superannuation). Rates as at February 2021.
For further information contact: Mr Allen Chong, Orthopaedic Surgery, Head of Department, Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30/09/2021 AWST 4.00 pm
Consultant Surgeon - General Surgery (Fremantle)
18 August 2021
Consultant Surgeon - General Surgery
Consultant – Surgeon – General Surgery (Murdoch and Fremantle)
Consultant – Surgeon – General Surgery
Murdoch and Fremantle
Consultant - Surgeon – General Surgery
Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospital Group, South Metropolitan Health Service
The Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospital Group is seeking to appoint suitably experienced and enthusiastic individuals to the position of Consultant - Surgeon - General Surgery.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to lead the provision of general surgery services to patients.
- Promote personalised, safe and timely care.
- Lead and promote the organisational culture of commitment, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Actively address clinical risks and delays in patient care for individual patients.
- Educate and supervise junior medical staff and other health workers.
- Work with the Head of Specialty and other consultants to manage unplanned and planned patient demand, achieve national performance outcomes and to meet the National Safety and
- Quality Health Services Standards.
Salary: MP Year 1-9 $355,172 - $452,806 p.a. pro rata or $680.84 - $868 per session (inclusive of base salary, 10% superannuation and applicable allowances)
For further job related information we encourage you to contact Amanda Foster on 0438 430 201.
Apply Here: https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=280070
Closing Date: 10/09/2021 AWST 4.00 pm