On this page
7 July 2020
St John of God Midland Public & Private Hospitals
The Position: St John of God Midland Public & Private Hospitals has a total of 367 beds, 307 for public patients and 60 for private patients. First class, contemporary facilities and our distinctive compassionate care will greatly contribute to a healthy future for the people of Midland and surrounding communities.
We currently have a permanent part-time opportunity for a Specialist Urologist to join the multidisciplinary surgical team at Midland. As a part of our Consultant team you will also provide supervision, teaching and training in the sub-specialty and to other junior medical officers including general surgery registrars in simple specialist urological procedures and provide appropriate expert input and governance over Urology inpatient referrals. Current links with tertiary Urology Services highly desirable.
The successful candidate will have:
- Specialist Medical Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Fellowship with Australian College of Surgeons.
- Demonstrated ability to build a collaborative team in the delivery of high quality specialist medical care, including driving clinical quality initiatives.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving.
- Demonstrated interest and expertise in teaching both graduates and undergraduates.
- Permanent part-time opportunity (40 hrs per fortnight)
- Opportunity available as a VMO or Salaried arrangement
- Concurrent opportunity to grow private practice at Midland
- Supported Professional Development
- Not-for-profit level of Salary Packaging and various employee benefits
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description)*
Applications Close 04/08/2020
Apply via Job search page searching Job #26697 or via below link