Register and pay for events, courses, and exams on the Training & Services platform
Members attending various Skills training and Professional development courses and workshops, and social events and conferences organised by the college; or, applying for GSSE, CE, SSE or FEX in 2023 and onwards will be able to search, register for and make payment on the Training & Services platform in eHub.
Registrations for 2023 Skills training courses and workshops are scheduled to open as outlined below; however, please note that these dates are subject to change:
RACS Fellows, SETs and SIMGs – 16 November 2022
General release – 30 November
For further details, refer to the Surgical Skills Course & Training page
Registrations for 2023 Professional development courses are scheduled to open this week. For further details, refer to the Professional Development page.
Applications for GSSE / SE / CE open mid-November 2022. Refer to the Examinations page for further details.
Remember: The username for active Fellows, SET Trainees, SIMGs, and Junior Doctors is your RACS username, that is, ending in @my.surgeons.org; for others, it is their registered email address.
Once the registrations are open, members can view and register for available events within the relevant tiles.
If you don’t have an existing account with RACS, please sign up in a few easy steps. Refer to the Getting started on Training & Services quick reference guide on how to sign up for a RACS account.
We recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browser to access the Training & Services platform. If unable to proceed on the registration page, try a hard refresh by pressing the Ctrl and F5 keys on your keyboard .
What can members do on the Training & Services platform?
- Filter the events, courses and exams based on country, state, event category, pricing, and date range.
- Register in a few easy steps – complete the registration form, select passes, agree to Terms and Conditions, and make payments via card or PayPal.
- Select passes.
- Invite additional guests if the event permits.
- Get added to the waitlist. If the event has reached its capacity, members can agree to be added to a waitlist and will be sent an email with a link to register once a slot becomes available.
- If a member wishes to speak at an event, they can submit an abstract for the event if there’s an option ‘Submit Abstract’ for the event.
- Withdraw from the event they previously registered for.
- View and download invoices, certificates, and transcripts – all in eHub.
Please refer to the quick reference guide for detailed steps, or watch this video on how to navigate your way through the platform. For more information, please refer to the frequently asked questions.Contact for further support
If you experience difficulties logging in to the Training & Services platform, please call our Service Desk on +61 3 9276 7417 or email Service.Desk@surgeons.org. The team is available during normal business hours, from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (AEST).
For all Exams related queries, contact the Examinations department at +61 3 9249 1280 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all Skills training courses related queries, please contact email@example.com
For all Professional Development courses related queries, please contact the Professional Development team on +61 3 9276 7440 or send an email to PDactivities@surgeons.org