A number of College systems will be offline for approximately for 48 hours from 5pm (AEST) on Friday 27 August to midnight (AEST) on Sunday 29 August, due to major cutover activities scheduled in preparation for the CPD2.0 system release.
During the scheduled outage, the following activities will be impacted:
- access to your CPD system
- access to provider portal and CME applications
- access to digital library
- access to ePortfolio and eHub profile
- access to mortality and morbidity audit systems
- online enrolments of Exams, workshops and courses
- subscription application to junior doctors (JDocs)
- Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS)
- online payment of membership fees
- online donations
- request form for journal article
If you have any further queries, please contact the RACS Service Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.