Dr Suyog Kulkarni
I am passionate about Orthopaedic surgery. I have completed my Orthopaedic training in India in 2001 where I trained as a general orthoapedic surgeon from 1995 to 2001. I have worked in Fiji for two years and Australia for the last 14 years in various capacities.I have previously worked at many hospitals across QLD and NSW.I have been awarded FRACS after successfully completing the fellowship examination in 2014.
I have done my hip and knee arthroplasty fellowship at St. Vincent's hospital Sydney with special focus on computer navigated knee replacement.
Over the last 20 years I have learned from many senior orthopaedic surgeons in Australia and around the world and have gained extensive experince in different areas of orthopaedic surgery.
I am commited to practice orthopaedic surgery at the highest ethical and surgical standards with patient safety as the top priority.I am commited to keeping myself up to date with recent developments in the field of orthopaedic surgery through continued professional development.
I speak fluent English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Medico Legal
- Foot and Ankle
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian college of Surgeons
- Senior Lecturer in Orthopaedics- University of Queensland
- Public appointment- Redcliffe Hospital
- VMO- Caboolture Private Hospital,HSNS,Peninsula Pvt,Northwest Pvt.,St Andrews war memorial hospital
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- International Member American Academy of Ortrhopaedic Surgeons
- Life member Indian Orthopaedic association
- National Board, India
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- American Board of IME