Associate Professor Anthony Glover
A/Prof Anthony Glover is an Endocrine and General Surgeon who specialises in the treatment of thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal disease. He is a Consultant Surgeon with the University of Sydney Endocrine Surgery Unit at Royal North Shore Hospital which is the largest treatment centre for endocrine surgery in Australia and has a clinical practice at St Vincent’s Clinic.
Anthony is an active cancer researcher and surgical educator and holds research and academic appointments with the Garvan Institute of Medical Research, University of Sydney and University of NSW. Anthony's clinical work and research focuses on improving the understanding of endocrine cancer biology (thyroid and adrenal) to develop new treatment and on clinical outcomes from surgery.
Anthony is the Director for the University of Sydney Master Surgery program and a leader in surgical education having created and delivered multiple educational resources ranging in topics from leadership and non-technical skills to research.
- Surgical Oncology
- Australian and New Zealand Endocrine Surgeons (ANZES)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- General Surgeons Australia
- International Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- American Thyroid Association
- International Society of Surgery (ISS/SIC)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Science)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Medicine)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (General Surgery)