Dr Cino Bendinelli
Dr Bendinelli obtained his Medical Degree with honours from the University of Pisa, Italy, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. He operates at Newcastle Private Hospital and John Hunter Hospital in Newcastle, NSW, and has a particular interest in thyroid and parathyroid surgery, performing approximately 200 of these procedures per year.
- International Association of Endocrine Surgeons
- International Society of Surgery
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Endocrine Surgeons
- Australian and New Zealand Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- International Association for Trauma Surgery and Intensive Care