Mr David Joseph
I am a practising hepatobiliary, laparoscopic, and transplant surgeon with appointments since 2006 to Royal Prince Alfred and Concord Hospitals in Sydney. I am also the Chair of the Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery at The Mater Hospital in Sydney. I have been trained in Australia in General Surgery, Hepatobiliary Surgery, and Transplant Surgery (Liver and Kidney) at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Concord Hospital, and The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in the USA. I perform complex oncological procedures on the liver and pancreas, advanced laparoscopic procedures including cholecystectomy and hernia surgery. I also have a practice in Bariatric Surgery.
- Member of the Court of Examiners in General Surgery (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
- Committee member Transplant Section - Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Foundation member Australia and New Zealand Hepatic Pancreatic and Biliary Association
- Member International Liver Transplant Society
- Member International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association