Mr Dihan Aponso
Dr Dihan Aponso is a Brisbane based Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon who offers a comprehensive practice in all aspects of spinal disorders.
He has undertaken international as well as local training in spine surgery and offers surgical treatments for cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine problems.
He is skilled in open spinal surgery techniques but also utilises his expertise with minimally invasive procedures to provide options for discectomies, spinal decompressions, fusions and correcting deformities.
Areas of Practice
- Foot and Ankle
- Spine Society of Australia
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- AO Spine
- North American Spine Society
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons